At PEK we have a long experience and diversity of services undertaken for PETROBRAS that included engineering, fabrication, operation and maintenance. Some services in ou portfolio include:
- Development and fabrication of equipment for cleaning and testing offshore hydraulic umbilicals
- Management of the Imbetiba Port Infrastructure
- Management of the "Plan gas" in the Campos Basin
- For CENPES - design of the largest tension test structure in South America for measurement and approval of anchoring legs of platforms located in the Santos Basin.
- For CENPES - design of the high pressure and high temperature lab to test Pre Salt drilling systems
- Engineering design of the E&P fluids laboratories of Imbetiba, which concentrates almos 80% of the Brazilian E&P samples
- Engineering design of E&P main workshop of PETROBRAS at Imbetiba
- Engineering design of the effluent lab of the Angra dos Reis oil export/import terminal that handles almost 50% of the Brazilian export/import of oil and fuels
- Engineering design and maintenance in the Campos Eliseos gas terminal
- For Shell our services included ventilation, gas exhaust, plant safety, monitoring and control systems for lube fabrication.
PEK is able to provide services to attend almost all type of demand for engineering design and maintenance.
The company is also qualified to offer personnel to support operation and other activies required by the petroleum industry as inspection of equipment, materials and safety.