At PEK, we have a long experience with gold from projects that covered almost all activities.
Between projects in our portfolio in Brazil we can include Mineração Novo Astro in the state of Amapá, Pedra Branca do Amaparí, Serra Pelada, Chapada da Natividade, Serra Alta in Tocantins, extense exploration works in the Tapajós province Amazonian region, Almas project in Tocantins, gold projects in Venezuela, French Guiana, Liberia, Sierra Leone in Africa.
Our engineering team has decades of accumulated experience in geology, mining & metals beneficiation and metallurgy.
- Technical Evaluations for Underground Mines
- Technical Evaluations for Surface Mines
- Assessment to Exploration and deposit characterization
- Geologic Modeling
- Resource and Reserve Estimation and Reporting to International -Standards under NI 43-101, JORC, and Others
- Mining and Processing Operations Assessment and Optimization
- Surface and Underground Mine Planning
- Mill / Plant Processing and Beneficiation
- Geotechnical Assessments
- Hydrologic Studies
- Environmental Assessments
- Transportation Logistics Planning and Studies
- Mine and Plant Infrastructure Planning
- Compliant Preliminary Economic Assessments, Pre-feasibility Studies, and Feasibility Studies
- Project Valuation to Support Project Financing
- Due Diligence Reports for Acquisition and Finance