We have a long experience with industrial minerals since the exploration stage to the final product.
Our portfolio include technical characterization, laboratory and bench scale testing, conceptual plant design, basic and detailed engineering.
Services offered covers crushing, ball mill, SAG mill, bar mill, cyclones, conveyor belting, structural, electromechanical and automation.
Other recent services included phosphate tailings for dry stacking.
At PEK, we have the resources and experienced professionals to provide services for industrial minerals which include:
- Field Exploration and Geological Evaluations
- Resource and Reserve Evaluation
- Geotechnical Review
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Mine Planning / Operational Planning / Scheduling
- Material Handling and Processing
- Operational Efficiency Analysis
- Environmental Due Diligence